MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Editing my rediculous password

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

guitron45
    Participant

This will be my last post if I don’t get to change this paragon of fear and loathing password. What is the webmaster afraid of?

Ron

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

You should be able to change your password, I would be happy to but I don’t have access to that part of the system. If you can’t change it, I can delete you as a user and you can sign up again if that would help.

Wretha

guitron45
    Participant

When I saw the edit profile window I thought there was no option to change the password. But I didn’t see the second place I needed to click to get to that page. Since a password is part of the profile info I figured I was out of luck. I got it changed. It’s not a very nice way to make and entrance. Thank you very much for ignoring my surly post and helping. I saw the link to password after clicking edit a second time on the profile page. Is there no way to enable email notification of replies to our posts?

Ron

chowan
    Participant

lol yep i stopped coming here for a while because i could not work out how to change my password

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

I will pass on the requests about having email notifications on new messages, I would like to see that too. :)

Ron, don’t worry about your previous message, I can understand being frustrated about the whole thing. Hope to see more from you here.

Wretha

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.