MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion ECO-FRIENDLY CARAVAN..HOW TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE?!!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alrod53 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

terrypray-ee

Hi guys..I’m gonna start a new adventure but need some help and expertise from you, lovely off-grid veterans!!

I’d like to buy a second-hand eco caravan but don’t know where finding the right option..

some tips?

Thank you

Love and Light

Terry

Alrod53
    Participant

Hmm, Echo friendly and caravan do not sound synonymous. LOL.

I would definitely go with diesel/bio diesel.Because in pinch you can use kerosene,lamp oil,transmission fluid,filtered used motor oil from gas engines mixed with diesel fuel. Although the last mix makes for a real smoker, been there. Just because diesel is more heavy duty and will hardly ever let you down.

Myself I’d look for an older model that does not have all of the computer crap on it and has an actual injection pump.

I always thought that a UPS/bread delivery truck as most are made from aluminum, I think it would suck to have my house rust away. Happy Trails

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.