MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion does anyone want to go off grid with me?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zenhunter 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

zenhunter
    Participant

my name is nick i am going off grid i feel society has nothing left to offer me while i dont like the term live off the land i prefer live with the land i have a very very small budget i will be heading out into the rockies armed only with a crossbow knife sub zero gear compass and misc. tools for cutting and building i will be doing everything by hand it will be a very long hard and cold road but i am very excited to test my mind my body and my soul no more money facebook cell phones laws politics society all gone if anyone has any advice for me please contact me if anyone wants to tag along feel free i am a 0 impact person until i find a good place to settle and build ideas and import are welcome nbtmiamidjs@gmail.com

happyhobo
    Participant

hi I know how u feel I have always wonted to fend for my self but for most of my life i have looked after others before my self i had alotments in the past and i felt at peace with the world but i cud not leave mother at the time with her health but sad to say mother past just over a year ago now and i have tryed to get bk to real life but i just feel more lost then before and i to have very little in funds and the way things are now i just feel like packing a bag and never looking bk but i am trying to think were to go to get lost in the world.

zenhunter
    Participant

Sry to hear about yer mom but i have been useing google earth to scout for a location and reading up on areas of interest and i found a spot in montana lots of resources  miles from any logging road or hike path so let me ask u this wat gear are u planning on

happyhobo
    Participant

I am planning on the basic tools knife,small axe,seeds and a tent to sleep in till i can build a hut or some tipe of shelter thing off taking tarp to help keep a small aera dry and us it to help me havest rainwater stuff like that.

zenhunter
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.