MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion DIY Solar Power Systems – ripoff

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mcts 70-528 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

GreenEnthusiast
    Participant

Has anybody had any success with do-it-yourself solar power systems? I came across this website, http://www.creepyspammersolarpowerguides.com and I’m not sure what to make of it. Worth giving a try? Anybody have any experience with this type thing?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions!

EDITOR COMMENTS: THIS IS EXAMPLE OF SLEAZY SPAM FROM EARTH 4 ENERGY – THE SPAMMER IS PROBABLY SOME SAD FRANCHISEE WORKING FROM HOME. PLEASE ALERT US IF YOU SEE ANY MORE OR IF YOU HAVE IDEAS ON HOW TO STOP THE WHOLE NASTY PROCESS AT SOURCE. THEY KEEP COMING BACK WITH DIFFERENT URLS AND IPS – SO HARD TO JUST BLOCK THEM

Anonymous

Do not trust these sites.

The worst ripoff I have found is in Australia – this site – todae.com.au. It is run by a bunch of liars. these people solar panels.

Anonymous

99% of these are garbage, but one or two of these are actually worth looking into. Keep us posted if you find more to watch out for. Cheers!

mcts 70-528
    Participant

<ADMIN removal of forum spam>

elnav

mcts 70-640. (weird name; what are you a MS engimeneer? < grin>

I do not know if you work for FreesunPower or is just an enthusiastic supporter but I just reviewed their website. Several things ticked me off. The Calculations page requires Java script; something I cannot access with my Linux machine. So that part of the website is totally useless to me. Then I got into the section about batteries. What a load of drivel. Instead of having some journalism student who evidently writes a lot about the performing arts they should have a technical expert write the descriptions and then have some journalism student fix grammar, syntax, and spelling. The article was technically flawed and expressed an opinion not supported by facts. If I could rate that particular article I would give it an ‘F’ for failing to be technically correct.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.