MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Community Living Stories

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  love_to_laugh444 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

love_to_laugh444
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m new to the site, but have been looking at the discussions recently.

I am in the midst of doing a project for a university class on sustainable housing/community living.

I believe in promoting this kind of living and community.

If there is anyone who is willing to share a story or a review on this topic please feel free to post it!

I do plan on using this on a blog that I am currently setting up, and I do want to try to get it featured in a newspaper or

a zine. My citizenship class requires us to make our research active in some way, and I would like to draw more attention and continue to provide more information on alternative kinds of living.

I hope to cover everything from community living, to ecovillages, to earthships, etc.

So as mentioned above any reviews, good or bad are welcome. Any funny stories or experiences are welcome! Any advice is welcome.

Thank you so much for your help, and I will post my progress as I go.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.