MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Communal village PA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  naveed 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

naveed
    Participant

Hello,

I am new to these forums and I was trying to find out if there is any information on building off grid homes to run on their own energy and water grid. A group of us have purchsed land in PA. It is hard to get approved for multiple homes on the land but they have allowed 5 for now. This land is completely off grid and I was trying to find out if anyone knew any eco builders or of any eco modular homes that could be purchased and dropped on the land. We were just planning on drilling a well for water so that might not be a problem. What I am looking for is really the best way to lay out a community like this? There are many experienced contractors that will be joining this project but none have experience in eco homes. Basically by eco I’m looking for the most self sufficient and easy to construct design. Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.