MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion cheap Bush Land Australia

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zeppe 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

zeppe
    Participant

if there any Aussies on this site that can help me. I came across another off grid website called yourway.au. It informed that 2 hours away from any major city cheap land can be purchased for as low as $au 1000. I registered but received no activation email and there is no email contact. So I don’t know if it is a legitimate site.  I’ve tried real estate websites but seem to be for urban/rural plots or existing property. I’m interested in acquiring some essentially worthless bush land that is neither good for normal property developers or agriculture. Previous experience with agents has been negative so I don’t want to contact any as they are time wasters. What is the best way to go about finding such land in Australia? If any body has any suggestions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.