MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to

Home Forums General Discussion Camp host needed asap

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

A good friend of mine is looking for a camp host, this is geared toward people who travel around in RVs and travel trailers…

OK my traveling Peeps… looking for a Camphost Couple ASAP, no singles for this one. To Host #PlaskettCreekCampground in Big Sur. 42 campsites with 2 groups campsites.

Basic CampHost duties, trash bathrooms greet guest clean firepits etc.

40 hr work week each, 35 ft rig MAX, bigger will fit in Host RV space but you may not be able to get over Nacimiento Ferguson Rd onto Hwy 1. Job includes FHU RV site, staff wifi, staff land line, propane. This is a remote area and there is NO cell service.

1 hour drive to nearest services such as groceries, fuel, etc… there is fuel along Hwy 1 at $7 a gallon last time I checked, and a tourist priced convience store.

PM or email me if your interested… and share SHARE share 🤠

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.