MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion been kinda busy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

beast
    Participant

found out a bit ago that a wart in my throat became cancerous, so ive been kinda wrapped up in getting that taken care of lately. 3 weeks ago it kinda came to a head when it got big enough to close off my airway

now i suddenly find myself as no longer being able-bodied and am now definitely disabled in many ways while the cancer is still growing inside me

so for now i will read and offer my opinion when i can, dont think i will be going off-grid anytime soon

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

That’s tough to hear beast, hope you will be able to get it straightened out.

If you wish to discuss this, fine, if not that’s fine too, no pressures here :)

Just curious how you are dealing with this? Are you going main stream medical? Alternative? Combination? I have some suggestions that may help, but don’t want to butt in uninvited, I’m sure you are getting lots of “advice”. :)

Interesting, a wart becoming cancerous, it gives credence to those who say that cancer is viral in nature…

Wretha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.