MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Baxi Luna HT 330 Boiler

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dingo 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hispeed1
    Participant

I know next to nothing about boilers. When my old boiler finally died, in October,the company which serviced my old unit installed a Baxi Luna ht 330 Boiler. The owner told me it’s the “latest and the greatest” but I’ve had nothing but trouble with it. In fact, my old unit actually did a better job of heating my house and that ain’t saying much. Many times the unit shuts down and needs to be reset, leaving me with no heat or hot water. The company has made numerous service calls but can’t seem to get it to work properly. Is the Baxi a decent unit, or was I taken for a ride?

Dingo
    Participant

You should not be having that type of trouble with that boiler. I am not an expert, but I would consider myself knowledgeable. Do you know what the error codes are when it shuts down? When it is running does it seem to work well? Where are you located? Feel free to contact me directly at MikeM0627<at>gmail.com

Not sure if I can help, but we’ll see

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.