MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion banner ad placement

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

elnav

Am I the only one being annoyed by banner ads being placed across the text window while I am busy composing text? Quite often it completely obscures what I am typing and I abandon trying to post. If this keeps up I will simply drop of this forum. Too many annoyances.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

It happened to me today, it even obscured the “send post” button, the forum needs to be tweaked, unfortunately I don’t have the access to do that, what I did do that worked was I made my browser window wider, the text box default side is pretty wide and it doesn’t shrink down on its own when the browser window isn’t wide enough. When I widened my browser window, it helped. Once you make the browser window wide enough to show the entire text box, there is a little thing (sorry don’t know the technical name for it) in the lower right hand part, looks like 6 dots in a triangle, click on that and drag the text box to the size you want. I don’t know if it will stay that way for the next time, no it doesn’t, I just tested it… I’ll let Nick know about this issue, I know it must happen to other people too.

Wretha

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Just shot an email to Nick, hopefully it will be taken care of soon.

Wretha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.