MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Anyone living off grid in Maui?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  One heart one Love 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greetings! Is there anyone living off grid in Maui or anywhere in Hawaii? My price range for land is $1000 – $10,000.00. Is it possible to get land in Maui for those prices? I did a search and was unable to find anything in that price range. Does anyone know of any websites with economic land for sale? Anyone ever bid for land on ebay or bought land on craigslist?

I’d be most grateful if anyone has any info they’d like to share with me.

Thanks,

Ana

Hello! Yes, I found an acre in Hawaii for $10,000. Would you like to share the land and the price because I don’t quite have $10,000 yet, but really want to get this life style going. We are acquaintances with the ones selling the land and can see how much they would let the land go for. Look forward to hearing from you. -Jahdee

Hello Jahdee. Which island is the land on and exactly where on the island is it? Would it be $5000.00 for 1/2 acre. Who would be living on the other half of the acre. I’m female and it’s just me looking for land to settle down. Could you share some of the qualities of the people that may be living on the land? What is the land like ? For example : timber, presence of water, soil, etc. What kind of housing is permitted on the land?

Thanks,

Ana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.