Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion anyone interested?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    beast
    Participant

ive posted a reply to this twice now, neither one shows up
    what gives?

beast
    Participant

these are the parcels ive been looking at:

140ac @ $400/ac

2180ac @ $700/ac

1280ac @ $400/ac

hopefully 3rd try is the charm

hi Beast – it sseems to be working fine – your posts all showing on previous page – other people’s replies showing – the problem is nobody has come forward to start an off=-grid community – why not, I do not unerstand.

I think you posted a picture of yourself which I saw briefly and now canot find – please could you kindly repeat it – also I would recommend posting on Landbuddy.com as people there are looking for people who are looking…. if you see what I mean…..

beast
    Participant

my yahoo email appears to not be working, nick
    ive sent you several emails with pics already
    wait and see if they turn up

beast
    Participant

sorry nick, i am ex military and already considered by my own useless govt as a possible terrorist
    i will not give my exact location for said govt and its internet spies to trace me with
    so regretfully i wont be posting on landbuddy

beast
    Participant

if you are seriously interested join this site
    Simple City

ladyapril
    Participant

beast would you consider other states or is your heart set on the new mexico land?

beast
    Participant

im always open to suggestions, NM just had some nice land for sale
    i wouldnt mind getting away from the ice and snow tho…lol

ladyapril
    Participant

how many acres were you thinking would be needed? I am fine with having a large village eventually, but would like to start small and get new members over time….I want my village to be like family to each other like a tribe–with the understanding that we stick this out through thick and thin not matter what little arguments pop up. I want real people, who are “ride or die” types. You sound like a keep it real type of guy– so i will talk to my group–maybey get them to join the website so you can start to get to know others from my group–then we could see if we are all a match? what do ya think?

beast
    Participant

we need farmland surrounding the village so we have food
    it all depends on how many people we have and how much land each one wants

beast
    Participant

btw, email has been sent, hope it works

ladyapril
    Participant

I got your email! I sent you one back. I was thinking anywhere from 3-5 acres would do…keeping it 10 people or under at first, kind of growing as we go along. I think its important to not get too big too fast because things could implode if too many people involved too early on…Also it would give the original founders time to bond and build a lasting foundation for this village.

beast
    Participant

but 3 to 5 acres wont feed us yearround
    thats just barely enuff for your village buildings
    what do you propose we have for a means of community support without farmland?

ladyapril
    Participant

There is 20 acres for sell in Oregon–good price too. I will try to send you the link via email–

ladyapril
    Participant

alrighty beast– I wrote you and told you about myself so we can hopefully get this village formed–

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.