MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion An Off Grid Newbie!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  GuardianCroft 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

GuardianCroft
    Participant

Hey Guys

Enjoying the site and forum very much, and I’m glad I can soon ‘officially’ join the off grid ‘club’. :-)

I’m embarking on a complete life change, giving up a 25 year career and moving 500 miles from everything I know. All to try and live a more sustainable, less impactful, simpler and more fulfilling life. All the details and the story of the adventure can be found at http://www.offgrid-online.co.uk.

It would be great to receive any help, advice, encouragement and support from you all. I’m sure, once I’m in the full throws of it all, I’ll be posting questions pleading for advice on all sorts of things, ranging from growing vegetables, through livestock (chickens and goats at first I think), to making cider (a very important part of the adventure!).

But, until then, I hope you enjoy reading all about the plans, preparations and place, on my blog. :-)

Dale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.