Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Advice needed, when your presence on land is unwelcome

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lolo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dp707
    Participant

Hello, I’m new to the forum and could do with some advice. It’s a long story but basically I had established myself on a 2 acre secluded field I had purchased with an old static caravan (powered by lpg, solar and batteries) and a couple of touring caravans that I was storing there. Someone doesn’t want me there, I only stay over the odd night as I also have a house and pay council tax. I rolled up last Sunday and all 3 caravans had been burned to the ground, where do I go from here….it’s sort of ruined the land for me. I suspect a neighbour farmer but no evidence for a police interview. Motive not theft as nothing stolen, I reckon they didn’t even check if anyone was in the vans. I’m very depressed about it but refuse to be defeated and plan to set up cctv and place a decrepit tourer on there. The trouble is they seem to wait until I’m set up and maybe years before they do it again. Happened also a year ago with a previous tourer.

Dr Dew
    Participant

Sugar in one tractor fuel tank would even up the score. Sugar in multiple tractor fuel tanks would put you in the lead.

Dp707
    Participant

Thanks Dr Dew, unfortunately I don’t know 100% which farmer it was and it’s difficult to sneak onto the main suspects land as he breeds dogs. Not sure if there’s a few of the farmers had a secret discussion on how to get rid of me and paid someone to do the deeds.

Lolo
    Participant

You are absolutely right about that and I think you made a good decision!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.