MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Accommodation in Manchester

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mcdst 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

laura186
    Participant

manchester

http://www.citybaseapartments.com/uk/manchester-accommodation.php offers a wide varities of apartment fecilities.BOUTIQUE APARTMENTS is one among them.This apartment is situated on the banks of Bridgewater Canal, nly minutes from the bustling city centre.This is a popular area with a wide range of restaurants and bars.The shopping area is only a few minutes away home to high street and designer shops.The M.E.N Arena is within easy reach as are Salford Quays,the Lowry Museum and arts centre,and the Lowry Outlet Mall.Each apartment is fully furnished to a high standard and comes equipped with modern conveniences and contemporary décor to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Manchester is served by an extensive bus,tram and rail network,with the main stations at Manchester Victoria and Manchester Piccadilly,and a number of smaller stations around the city centre.The nearest station to the apartments is Deansgate-approximately five minutes walk away.Manchester Airport is approximately twenty minutes away by either car or train from Piccadilly.

Among the http://www.citybaseapartments.com/uk/manchester-accommodation.php have BOUTIQUE APARTMENTS are very favorite for visitors.The apartment are Two Bedroom Apartment is suitable for up to five people and comes equipped with two double beds and a guest bed.These fecilities make this apartment most favourable.These apartments provides a very comfortable and enjoyable stay for visitors.It also provides membership at one of London’s most stylish and well equipped gyms.The terms and conditions are it can be booked in exactly the same way as a hotel:simply complete and submit the secure online booking form,no security deposit is required here,Cards accepted here are American Express,Diners Club,Master Card,Switch/Maestro,Visa.Lower rates are available here for longer stays and relocations.

mcdst
    Participant

I like your post its quite informative and i love to visit you again as you have done a wonderful job. i love to bookmark this site and would send it to other friends to read it and visit it to get upto date and quite interesting information, i like the way you are working,keep it up, i will be here again as i get some time from mcpd certification services because they make me little busy, but i would love to stuck here again mcsa 2008. Thanks for sharing nice information with us.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.