MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion 20 yo male, UK. Normal guy. I have 6k anyone want to live off grid with me?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  steven35 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jamessmith
    Participant

Im a normal 20yo male, I have had 3 jobs , I have had girlfriends, I go out and drink with mates once a week etc etc im not religious in any way I simply cant find anyone in my circle of friends willing to live off grid ( tbh I have never asked, seems weird). everyone thinks it Is crazy. If you live in the uk or willing to come to the uk,( i am very open to going anywhere in Europe to live tho) and are a normal fairly young male/female and aren’t a weird hippy or something then email me at james.b.smith@Hotmail.com. Don’t mind putting all the money up as long as it is with a person/persons I can trust and get along with. Could Skype first or preferably meet up for a pint or something first. anyway let me know . literally just made this account so sorry if I did things wrong but I tried !!!!! CHEERS LADS.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Normal? What is that? :)

Good luck with your venture, keep us updated about how everything goes…. just curious, what got you interested in doing this?

Wretha

Marc_uk
    Participant

Hi James, good to read your post.  Yep, we’re quite an unusual bunch, so actually you’re far from normal lol :-)

I’m living off-grid in Sussex, what part of the country are you in? – I know one or two people that are into it, but not many. I do know one young couple who are interested. What ideas do you have about where are how to do it?

Good luck with it anyway,

Marc

Edd
    Participant

Hmm normal, not really, i mean, i fancy converting a horsebox, or a double decker bus into a home and living in it in a field, and or travelling Europe in it. Mates think I’m mad. I know I am!

Linda
    Participant

Hey James, my name Linda I’m newish to this site. Its nice seeing more people from the UK. I’m 21 years old, living in the East, hoping to find a way to live off-grid, but currently looking into learning more skills to be able to do it. I know I have plenty to learn. I don’t know if I am classed as “normal” but I ‘m not crazy if that what you meant. Let me know what you had been thinking, law@hotmail.co.uk

steven35
    Participant

Hi I have a place off grid looking for people to help interested message me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.