Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to

Home Forums General Discussion health care Re: health care


if you mean that you wish to live removed from society ie not on electrol still have a right to medical treatment the easiest way is to go to your hospital a and e department.this applies if living in van and move around.