Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net


Home Forums General Discussion DC powered lights and fans Re: DC powered lights and fans

#64842
Trm
Participant

In India there are snake charmers who play with cobras

1 bite and your dead in 30 seconds

Electricity

A bad shock will kill you instantly

A mild shock can put your heart into arrhymia and you die

when you go to sleep

The electrical code is minimum safe practice

and yes 12 volts dc has killed.

Please do your research and please be careful

and never work on a live circuit not only might

you get hurt or killed you might have to explain

how you blew up that expensive thing you just bought

to your wife( and never live it down )