Take advantage of this opportunity to share your experience and present your products and services to the international wind community. All accepted abstracts will be presented in plenary, parallel or poster sessions and be published in the proceedings. All authors will be notified by the end of September 2005 of the decision of the Selection Committee. All abstracts must be submitted online before 30th June 2005.
For further information contact Cristina Munteanu at +32 2 776 0996 or email@example.com
Business and Policy
- Finance and insurance
- Market development & structures
- Policies & programmes
- Integrating wind into electricity markets
- New commercial wind turbines
- Offshore: developments & prospects
- Climate change policies
- Environmental issues
- Winning hearts and minds
- Technical Resource assessment
- Aerodynamics & loads
- Electrical system design, integration & control
- Condition monitoring & measurement
- Innovative turbines, components, systems & techniques
- Autonomous & distributed systems
- technology trends
- Small wind turbines
- Meteorology: forecasting, resource assessment methods & satellite observation
- Aero-elasticity & loads
- Aerodynamics & aeroacoustics
- Control systems & strategies
- Grid integration: large scale, micro scale & storage
- Measuring methods & monitoring
- Turbines & components
- Design methodology (incl. external conditions)
*All accepted Scientific abstracts will be peer reviewed as full papers by the European Academy for Wind Energy (EAWE).
Conference Registration is now open:
2006 EWEC conference will discuss major issues of importance for European and Global wind markets, in technical and business areas, from resource assessment and innovative turbine design to market and policy developments, drawing on leading experience from all over Europe. Senior politicians and representatives from international institutions and national governments will be invited to speak at this leading international wind event.
The conference programme will include over 200 speakers in 40 separate business, technical and workshop sessions, to further secure the EWEAs position as the voice of the industry for both the business and research sectors. Papers will be presented in plenary, parallel and poster sessions.
For more stories from off-grid.net search here
Our Our fastest solar ovenBake, roast or steam a meal for two people in minutes, reaching up to 550°F (290°C). GoSun Sport sets the bar for portable solar stoves.
Buy our book - OFF THE GRID - a tour of American off-grid places and people written by Nick Rosen, editor of the off-grid.net web site
Leave a Reply