Price discounted for quick sale….cash or easy terms!
Property Address: Rural Road
Parcel ID: R0042121
Size: 4.66 Acres
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
Access: Dirt Road
Power: Off grid
Water: Would be by Well
Sewer: Would be by Septic
HOA Fees: None
Taxes: Approximately $18 per year
Cash Price: $3,995.00 plus $249 document prep fee
Owner Financing: $99.00 Down plus $249 Document prep fee, $ 100.00 per month for 48 months.
GPS Coordinates (approximate coordinates)
Northwest Corner: 34°56’43.71″N,109°24’1.96″W
Northeast Corner: 34°56’43.76″N,109°23’58.13″W
Southwest Corner: 34°56’37.40″N,109°24’2.23″W
Southeast Corner: 34°56’37.46″N,109°23’58.33″W
Property Code: 78121
Property is A-G zoned. Here is the description:
A.General uses:1. Soil crops;
2. General agriculture: breeding, raising, training, and feeding of horses, cattle, sheep, goats, hogs, and poultry provided that new pens, buildings, and corrals are not closer than fifty (50)feet from any adjacent residential property line on and after the effective date of this Ordinance;
3. Commercial uses, provided they are so located as to have direct access to a principal public thoroughfare: retail stores for food, drugs, clothing, hardware, and personal or household goods and notions; restaurants, not including drive-through facilities but including cocktail lounges that are part of the premises; personal service establishments; financial and lending institutions; offices (professional, business, real estate); automobile service stations providing incidental repair services only; and day care facilities;
4. Horses, cattle, goat dairies, poultry and egg farms, fur farms, and public stables provided that pens and buildings are located not less than one hundred (100) feet from a residence or residential district;
5. Forestry uses and nurseries;
6. Guest ranches on parcels having an area not less than ten (10)acres with only one principal dwelling unit or service area providing kitchen facilities;
7. One single -family dwelling or one modular or mobile home per parcel. For the purpose of this Article, a parcel shall not be less than one acre when the dwelling is connected to a septic system and not less than net 10,000 square feet when connected to a public sewer.
8. Mineral exploration or development.
Water Rights – We have not applied for or hold water rights. The water source would have to be by well. Well permits must be obtained from the Arizona Department of Water Resources and the Apache County Department of Health Services Environmental Quality Division.
Flood Zone – The property is not located in a flood zone.
Easement – There is no easement, however, due to the open nature of the area, there is a man made dirt road on the west side of the property (see pictures). Notice the neighbor on the west side of the property, that house has power.
In NV, mineral rights were stripped out by the government.
In Arizona, we don’t withhold mineral rights.
Any mineral rights that have not been stripped away by the government transfer.
Wells in the area are typically around 300 feet deep.
Most of the soil in that area is Sandy Loam.
Cows and other livestock are permitted.
Leave a Reply