FOR SALE | December 15, 2016
5 ACRE homestead in the heart of Chippewa Valley in Central Michigan. Corner plat on dirt road.
- Dark, Rich, Fertile soil.
- Appx. 1 acres worth of Raspberry and BlackBerry bushes.
- Edible and Medicinal Wildflower and Herb Gardens.
- Appx 15 Autumnberry bushes. Well speed throughout PROPERTY.
- 4 foot ditchline running corner to corner with cattail and asparagus plants.
- Wooded area in rear of property.
- 10 X 12 Wooden Barn style Chicken coop. Chickens included! Active Egg layers producing 15-20 eggs per day. Variety of birds including silkies, bantams, aurucanas, Easter Eggers, etc. 7 Roosters as well for fertilization and continued chick production.
- Gorgeous 12X16 Carriage House Style garden shed with steel roof. Includes garden tools, plant bulbs and seeds, as well as yard decor. Can be easily converted to guest house or storefront for selling your wares.
- 16X20 Cottage style, double door workshop with ramp. Again can easily be converted into guest quarters. Included is riding lawnmower, wood log splitter, Never used chain saw and head safety gear with safety glasses and full on ear protection.
- Bothsheds and all machinery purchased in October 2016.
- Main house is a 16X80 3 bedroom 2 bath mobile home with 3rd bedroom being converted to a supply/cold storage room. Nice, open floor plan with large windows to let in natural light and 2 skylights. Brand new wood burning stove (October 2016) and Completely furnished! New electrical, New well pump, and new water pressure tank. ALL installed in August, 2016.
For further information or questions, please contact me anytime.
##PHOTOS COMING SOON##
Leave a Reply