News and Media postings - Seeking case studies? Please, before you post, write to news@off-grid.net for authorisation.

Home Forums General Discussion Travel Channel Survival Specials

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cahow 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dgregg
    Participant

Hey, everyone!  I heard about these specials on Travel Channel and I thought you guys might be interested:

Sunday, April 21 at  9pm EDT
    Premiere of Extreme Survival Bunkers

Sunday, April 28 at 9pm EDT
    Premiere of Extreme Doomsday on Wheels

I heard they will be going into the mechanics of how the bunkers and vehicles work.

Cahow
    Participant

Hi, Dgregg. My comment is NOT supposed to be negative, so PLEASE don’t take it as such. You’re simply letting people know about the TV show.

But, the normal Off Gridders and Tiny House Community fight like crazy to overcome the prejudice of being seen as UniBomber’s and Preppers; WHY couldn’t the Travel Channel just show regular folks who aren’t preparing for Commies/Zombies/DoomsDay/or The British Invasion 2.0?

I’m part of the Tiny House Community contributors and just weep when they get a bum rap. ~sigh~

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Creative Commons license, which allows you to utilise all the information on this site for non-commercial purposes, providing you credit the information with the word 'off-grid.net', which should be written as one word and accompanied by a link to our web site.
View our creative commons license. View our Privacy Policy.

Vivum Intelligent Media Ltd. 2009
17 Scawfell Street
London E2 8NG

email nick (at) off-grid.net,
call US office:
toll-free 1-877-706-7423
OR
UK +44 207 729 2749