News and Media postings - Seeking case studies? Please, before you post, write to news@off-grid.net for authorisation.

Home Forums General Discussion The New Earth is Emerging. Off This Greed Grid!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  centerion 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

centerion
    Participant

First of all, it is really good to see that you are not alone in your values for this earth and for the freedom of mankind.  I love seeing websites like this!!! We as humans, as a people have to reclaim what is rightfully ours, namely a clean earth, peaceful living, our own land to freely build and plant on and safe communities to live among. It’s ridiculous and evil that something that simple and obviously right is like a fantasy. We have to come together IN ACTION. Action, not just talk, not just theory, not just through forums and programs, but through actual manifested  active participation. We don’t need a religion, a cult, or an organization to lead us into what we already know and feel inside to be right and true, we can come together in the like efforts to realize and manifest The common goal. Please visit my website here: http://inwardarticles.ws/ElijahMovement and ask those who are seeking the same to see this page also, it is just one page I’d like you to check out.   Off The Greed Grid!!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Creative Commons license, which allows you to utilise all the information on this site for non-commercial purposes, providing you credit the information with the word 'off-grid.net', which should be written as one word and accompanied by a link to our web site.
View our creative commons license. View our Privacy Policy.

Vivum Intelligent Media Ltd. 2009
17 Scawfell Street
London E2 8NG

email nick (at) off-grid.net,
call US office:
toll-free 1-877-706-7423
OR
UK +44 207 729 2749