News and Media postings - Seeking case studies? Please, before you post, write to news@off-grid.net for authorisation.

Home Forums General Discussion Off-Grid Partner Wanted

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Delaney Dunlap 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dannyjamesharris
    Participant

Hi There.

I am looking for a partner to join me off-gridding on my land in Scotland.

I am an easy going 21 year old who enjoys having a laugh and living differently!

The plot in question is plentyfull big enough for a young couple of young single person.

It would be great to hitch up with somebody and get out of this 9-5 rat race and begin to enjoy life to its full.

I look forward to hearing from anybody who may be interested in joining me.

Kind Regards.

Daniel

Delaney Dunlap
    Participant

Hello Daniel. My names Delaney and I’m interested in talking about your offer. I’m 22 years old, married and I’m from the states. Me and my wife have been planning to go off grid within the next year or so. I own some Property myself that I’m going to sell when we decide to make the move. So there would be some money I would be bringing into this partnership to better our situation. Anyways if you would like to talk about it more shoot me an email at eldudeness@hotmail.com

-Delaney

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Creative Commons license, which allows you to utilise all the information on this site for non-commercial purposes, providing you credit the information with the word 'off-grid.net', which should be written as one word and accompanied by a link to our web site.
View our creative commons license. View our Privacy Policy.

Vivum Intelligent Media Ltd. 2009
17 Scawfell Street
London E2 8NG

email nick (at) off-grid.net,
call US office:
toll-free 1-877-706-7423
OR
UK +44 207 729 2749