Opportunity Small Organic Farming DO IT NOW!
by REBELRADIO on APRIL 2, 2014 - 17 Comments in I AM OFF GRID AND I WANT OTHERS TO JOIN ME

Looking for self motivated individual or couple who wants an opportunity to create their niche in the organic farming trade. I’m wiling to share with others who’s passion include conscious living using natural resources to live simply.
Property: 12 acres near Eugene, OR. pasture and gardens, fruit trees, 12volt living, sauna, open sky, nearby river. Internet access limited and cell phone coverage capable.

Me: Quiet, easy going Rasta man living close to the earth and gentle on earths resources. Contractor by trade and organic farmer by heart, working little by little to improve the land. I’m committed to sharing my knowledge and abilities together with others for earth awareness of organic living. I work passionately to live an off the grid lifestyle . This takes commitment , honesty and awareness of actions, all of which I choose and ask the same of others.

You: Desire to work organically to live and grow food for self and others, both independently with teamwork to help each other. Honesty of self purpose to live simply. Commitment to live a 12 volt lifestyle. Wanting to productively work the land toward your own creative endeavor. Looking for a the helping hand of experience and land.

I’m able to provide living space of a 12 x12 yurt with outdoor kitchenette, land for gardens and space for small farm animals, covered laundry facilities, expertise in living off the grid and a helping hand as able for $300 monthly. Work trade negotiable at times.
This can all be discussed in more detail with email and phone. Most importantly this is a great opportunity to build and create natural lifestyle of our ancesters.

1 michael { 04.02.14 at 4:19 pm }

I am very interested in learning more about your offer.. goal.. please respond back if interested… thank you.

2 Amy Pearson { 04.09.14 at 9:15 am }

Me too. I’m more than interested.

3 Natassa78 { 04.09.14 at 9:50 pm }

I am looking for off grid living community please contact me @ nss78@live.com.

4 tbaldwin222 { 04.10.14 at 12:36 pm }

Would truly love to communicate with you. I live in Washington and am looking for help.

tbaldwin102@gmail.com

5 Nick { 04.11.14 at 1:40 pm }

Hi there,

My wife and I would love to hear more about your offer, we live in California but are looking to relocate off the grid. Maybe we could come up to Oregon and meet? Please send me an email asap, best wishes.

6 Nick { 04.11.14 at 1:41 pm }

Forgot to leave my email, Nickwellhausen@gmail.com

7 luxybug { 04.15.14 at 6:21 pm }

Very interested. My friend, his girl-person and I are looking into this. Please email me, and we can talk details, if this thing is still on the table? a.real.nowhere.chick at Gmail.com

8 Sierra & Nick { 04.25.14 at 7:25 pm }

Hi, our names are Sierra and Nick. We are a young couple looking to start an off-the-grid, Earth-friendly, self-sustaining lifestyle together. We’ve become inspired to take control of our lives and let go of the learned behavior that consumerism and materialism have imposed on us and so many others in our communities. We are educated, oriented on well-being, and have several skills/qualities unique in each of us that will be useful on an organic land. Learning to live a sustainable life on Mother Earth is our dream, and we’re willing to put in work for ourselves and for others to be able to have this become the reality. We’re certainly interested in living in a yurt (we’re planning on building our own soon!). Please let us know if you’re as interested in us as we are in you, and feel free to contact us at any time through any of these means:
Sierra: (512) 294-0248
Nick: (512) 656-4965
sierra_jar@yahoo.com
nwest92@me.com

We hope to hear from you soon, take care!

9 lisa fraggos { 04.25.14 at 9:50 pm }

I am so down for this. Please email me lfraggos@gmail.com
Or call direct 617-642-0605

10 Ros { 05.06.14 at 9:40 am }

Still looking for a person(s)? Have any more information on this? I was raised in and still live in Ohio. Religion somewhere between Christian/Rasta/Native American beliefs. :-p Looking for a way out, and hard work.

11 Jacey { 05.17.14 at 7:28 pm }

Hello,
Is you offer still available? We are a couple in our thirties living on 20 acres in the Columbia Gorge. We are looking for an off grid living arrangement on a rural property with space for gardening and small scale farming or raising animals. We have lived off the grid and with minimal amenities for the last few years in areas outside of Portland. Prior to this we lived in Brazil for 8 months and then in Portland for 7 years. We’ve been looking for a place to settle in Oregon with a few like minded people and so far we haven’t found quite the right opportunity.

Our backgrounds are in fine art and organic gardening and permaculture. We are self employed gardeners and work in residential neighborhoods of Portland. We have grown our own vegetables, fruit, herbs, and ornamentals for many years. We are also artists. I teach ceramics and work in clay, as well as textiles. I knit a lot and sell things at craft fairs. I’ve been teaching ceramics at universities and community centers for 11 years. My boyfriend works in wood, carving spoons by hand and selling them locally. We sold produce that we grew and crafts we made at farmer’s markets in Brazil and the gorge.

I attended college in Eugene and am familiar with the Cottage Grove area. We like Southern Oregon and would be open to moving there. The living situation you have described is within the range of what we are used to and it sounds great. We have been interested in building a small and mobile home for a while, a tiny house, yurt, or wall tent. We are OMMP card holders. In general we have a deep respect and love for nature and want to live simply and very close to the earth.

We’d love to meet you and visit your property if you are still searching for the right people. Thanks for your time and I hope to connect soon.
Jacey
jaceyldunaway@gmail.com
503-358-7226

12 Jacey { 05.18.14 at 12:30 am }

Hello,
If you are still looking for people my boyfriend and I are very interested in your offer. We live in the Columbia Gorge and are looking for an off grid living opportunity in Oregon. We have lived in small dwellings off the grid and with minimal amenities for the last two years. Our backgrounds are in fine art, organic gardening and permaculture. We are committed to living close to nature with minimal impact, and we’d like to share land with like minded people. Recently in the gorge and in Brazil we sold our own produce and crafts at farmer’s markets. We’d love to develop a portion of land for a cash crop or small business and have been thinking about how to make this happen. We are looking for a place to move now and would like to meet you and visit your property. Thanks and hope to be in touch soon.
Jacey
jaceyldunaway@gmail.com

13 Gabriel { 05.28.14 at 9:11 pm }

Hi,
I am very interested. I am a single dude no kids no woman (yet), I would love to go and check out your land because I am relocating from southern CA to OR to learn how to raise organic veggies and do other productive and fun stuff. My cell is: (805)535-0698

14 Tonea { 06.16.14 at 1:34 pm }

Hi I am interested if you are still looking, thanks!
tonea.parlo@gmail.com

15 Zach { 06.23.14 at 12:00 am }

I am very interested in what you have to offer, I have been looking for a way to learn from experienced off-gridders before starting my own.
How do we get in contact?
my email is mercutio150@gmail.com

16 Becky { 07.22.14 at 8:52 pm }

Hello,
I you still have availability I would be very interested. 35-year old Army veteran and her father, both ‘jack-of-all-trades’ with skills in gardening, animal husbandry, building, vehicle maintenance/repair, and more plus excellent problem solving skills. Both of us have clear backgrounds, are hardworking and easy-going. I’ve traveled across the globe and have a wide array of experiences. CPR and combat lifesaver certified too. We’re not far away (south east WA) and very interested in moving soon. Would be happy with the yurt or if allowed to build our own!

17 Alexis { 08.14.14 at 6:41 pm }

Wow!

Well hello, I see you have enough inquiries to start a small communtiy. I’m not sure how many people you are looking for to come on board on the organic life style you have, but if you still have space, send me an email. theworldisours_kubota@yahoo.com

I appreciate your time!